Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dead kitties aren't much fun...

Yesterday our whiny cat came to the back porch limping. Looked at his leg and paw and saw nothing wrong. The problem is that his leg is twice the size it should be. He actually was limping worse today. We are thinking that his leg is broken. I think that we are going to end up having to put him down, which I don't really like but there aren't a lot of options. Now I feel really aweful about wanting to get a new cat and trying to figure how to do it since our cat is a full blooded male. So we couldn't get another male without fixing them both beacuse he'd run the new one off. And we wouldn't be able to get a female cat without fixing them both because I'm not for dealing with sex maniac cats or kittens. I feel bad. We are going to wait a while and see if he gets any better. If not, then we'll have to deal with it then. :(

1 comment:

  1. He lanced his leg and he no longer has a limp so he's all good!

    ReplyDelete