Thursday, December 17, 2009

Been a while...




So I just thought of the fact that it's coming up on two years that we've been married. It's strange. It really doesn't seem like it has been anywhere near that. Time flies, Like it's a week till Christmas... Where has this year gone? We laugh at the fact that we say things like, "I remember when gas was less than $2.00." I'm not sure if I should ever go to sleep, because I might miss something (no, I'm not missing my brain!)

2 comments:

  1. I remember when Zach and I were shortly married and we had a bet about gas getting under a $1 again. I said no, Zach said yes. Although we only heard on the radio about SLC having gas at $.97, he claims to have won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always do, but we know we really win... at everything! Arguments, games, bets: There is just no such thing as losing in a Marley's vocabulary... gracefully.

    ReplyDelete