Thursday, December 31, 2009
Food or Fat?
Why is it that food tastes so good, but makes you fat? Take cheesecake for example. I absolutely love and adore cheesecake. It is so fattening though. Why? What makes it worse is being lactose intolerant... but then, I ain't giving up cheesecake... ever! Made cheesecake for Christmas, green and red cheesecake. Made pumpkin cheesecake for Halloween. Delicious and deadly. My waist gives an insight into my sins... gluttony. Well, I really should go... I need to make a cheesecake. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is my sin of choice too! Sad. (oh and I love the monkeys, Cole too. He is currently talking about looking at monkeys and if I picked it so when he came and looked he would love it and how he likes Steve the monkey (we just watched cloudy with the chance of meatballs) and I changed my mind. Monkeys are way too noisy :)
ReplyDelete