We went down to Pocatello to stay the night, we had to get up early the next morning. While hanging out with my brothers, I had a issue. Roy and Dj went to a movie and Jared and I went about doing our own stuff. While driving, I hit a curb. I was distracted by a car that wasn't slowing down(it was heading toward us). I pulled into Winco where Jared and I attempted to change a tire for the first time. We finally jacked it all the way up and the jacked slipped out. We put the parking brake on and tried it again. We put the spare on but it looked a little low. No problem, I'll just drive across the street to the Exxon and fill it. By the time we got there the sound of metal on cement was all I could hear. Two flat tires? You've got to be kidding. Then the trauma began of not knowing what to do and not being able to get a hold of Roy. So I called Amber and explained my melt down in the making. Anyway all went well...ish. We had to run across the street to fill the tire because the Exxon air wasn't working. I think it is funny now of course, and the only laugh I could muster during the ordeal was thinking of Donald Duck changing a tire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbyFeXva0sE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nerdball. It was funny. I also want to add that you totally down played my role in this story.
ReplyDeleteYes, yes. Amber came for my moral support because I was having a melt down. What a nice sister to come in my hour of need even though she had a fabulous and delicious piece of art she was working on. Could anyone else have been so selfless? (Is that better Amber?)
ReplyDelete