So last Sunday we had our Primary Program. I had major panic attacks even in the practices the two weeks before(and there was no one there). So anyway, before we get up there Roy is trying to tell me I'll be fine and everyone is watching the kids and not me. Didn't make me feel better. I actually wanted to vomit.
So the beginning of the program started with my teaching partner telling our theme and scripture for the year... oh wait, no she didn't. She's been sick and had lost her voice. So guess who got to do it.... me. Not pleasant. Anyway got it done and over with.
Go to primary and had treats. they had cookies and Creamies. Why we gave ice cream to a bunch of little kids is beyond me. Spent most of the time wiping faces, hands and dresses. It was hectic, but kind of fun. In class we drew pictures of our house and talked about being thankful for our homes. One of the little girls, she hasn't really warmed up to me before this, told me I was a good teacher... I heart about burst. In closing exercises, two of the girls wanted to sit on my lap, it's kind of hard balancing two silly girls on each knee. I'm really starting to enjoy being in Sunbeams. They are my kids. So you know what this means, I'll probably end up being released.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds about right-- you are a good teacher :o)
ReplyDelete