On Sunday was trying to get through a lesson with my sunbeams, which for those who don't know are 3-4 years old. We were talking about Heavenly Father and Jesus creating day and night for us. We talked about what we do during the day, and then what we do during the night. One of my boys said that sometimes he pees in bed and sometimes he doesn't. I asked, trying to not laugh, "It's hard to get it right sometimes isn't it?"
To which he nodded. I kept going thinking that would be the end of it. A couple minutes later, one of my girls said that she used to poop in bed, but not anymore, so now she gets to wear underwear. I had to turn my face away to keep from laughing outright. I just said that was good and moved on.
The thing I'm learning from this age range is they don't have filters. I hear things all the time that if their parents knew, they'd be embarrassed. I just laugh it away. And I laugh now because I don't have kids yet. I'm sure it won't be nearly as funny when my kids repeat things I say.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment